Friday, January 25, 2013

January is nearing it's end!

Can you believe it?  The first month of 2013 is nearly over already!  I shouldn't be surprised, the days and weeks seem to evaporate lately.

All in all this first month of the year has been a good one, busy, but good.

Style wise, I'm no closer than I was at the beginning of the month to my goal of getting some new stuff and trying it out.  I did go scouring the clearance racks a few days ago at Target.  I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did get a few ideas.  I still have 6 days left of the month to try out one of the trends I've been stalking, so I may still make it.  I have a picture in my head of what I'd like to do, if it comes to pass, I'll post a pic and you can see!

I haven't even been in a thrift store this month, but I'm hoping in February I'll make it.  There's one near the salon I frequent and I have an appointment the first week of the month, so, I'm pretty sure I'll get a few minutes to poke around.

I don't know that organizationally I had any real challenges this month and that's a good thing.  I think my goal for the next month will be to evaluate my master closet, it's the one closet that is kind of disappointing.  I need to sort through whats in there and find a way to make it neater.  It will be a minor challenge, but nothing I can't handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment